As a 340B entity, we understand that compliance and audit readiness are paramount. We maintain a database of all dispensed and ordered drugs and are well versed in 340B regulations, positioning us to provide clients with peace of mind regarding compliance issues.
- Ensure all prescribers are employed by provider
- Generate monthly prescriber reports
- Patient verification available upon request
- Conduct internal audits
- Handle Medicaid appropriately to avoid duplicate discounts
- Dispense activity/replenishment reports
- Financial monitoring to ensure correct contract costs charged
- Slow mover reports (drugs with no dispense activity within 120 days)
Periodic reviews of activity with partner pharmacies:
- Verify script counts
- Data integrity checks for Medicaid, Class 2 drugs and Orphan drugs when applicable
- Ensure report accuracy – correct margins, fees
- Verify inventories
Interested in 340B Audits?